The city boasts a plethora of amazing dining experiences, suitable for all tastes and budgets.
We are an office of foodies, so we’ve come together to collate a list of our favourite restaurants for you to enjoy.
Howies – British cuisine / located on 10-14 Victoria St
- They offer a terrific 3 Course Lunch for only 15.75.
- Try the best of Scottish produce, and a fantastic range of local beers and gins.
- Glory Days Favourite: Venison Haunch.
The White Horse – Seafood Restaurant / Overlooking the historic Royal Mile
- Build yourself your ideal meal from a selection of small plates, made up of all your favourites including Baked Scallops and Scotch Bonnet Cured Salmon. This is the perfect option for wine and friends or trying something new.
- Artisan Cocktails, freshly hand-shucked oysters. Feast your senses and celebrate your love for Scottish seafood.
- Glory Days Favourite: Tempura Oysters.
Six by Nico – Evolving 6 course tasting menu / located on Hanover Street
- A best kept local secret. This restaurant has a brand new 6-course tasting menu every six weeks. Usually requires booking in advance.
- They have showcased a wide variety of immersive themes including ‘Mad Hatters Tea Party’, ‘Childhood’ and ‘Guilty Pleasures’. Each menu encourages guests to try something new and think beyond conventional food.
- Glory Days Favourite: Everything. Every 6 weeks.
Wedgewood – Scottish cuisine / located on the Royal Mile
- Wedgewood allows guests to enjoy fine dining in a comfortable and friendly environment.
- They offer a fantastic ‘Wee Tour of Scotland’ menu which offers the opportunity to taste all of Scotland’s most celebrated cuisines.
- Glory Days Favourite: Five Spiced Scottish Salmon.
Chop House – Steak & Scottish cuisine / located on Market Street
- Serves delicious in-house dry aged beef cooked over charcoal.
- They also offer a wholesome Sunday Roast. It’s like having a weekly Christmas dinner.
- Glory Days Favourite: A sharing steak with a selection of sauces and sides. Steak can be social occasion after all.
The Witchery – British Cuisine / located at the gate of Edinburgh Castle
- Enjoy local produce in the atmospheric candle-lit dining room or enjoy the secret garden room, enclosed with ancient oak and decorated with glorious tapestries.
- The Witchery is Award-winning and highly reviewed by guests who visit.
- Glory Days Favourite: Haggis with curried pineapple chutney. A modern twist on the Scottish classic.
If you have any questions and require further suggestions, please just get in touch with us using 0131 556 3840 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org